Thursday, October 1, 2009

Joke Time

I am done saving lives for the night. One great thing about working in the evenings, I get some down time to peruse the Internet and post on my blog. This blog.

Well, since I do not know these people here and some of my posts are rather base, I decided that instead of typing in my blog address (which would then forever be in the drop down screen if someone were to peruse), I trued searching for funnynurse.blogspot.

This time, a funny nurse joke from another blog was the #1 hit.*
Here it is, for your enjoyment.

"I promise I won't laugh. No matter what it is, I have seen everything. What seems to be the problem?"
The man drops his pants to reveal the smallest penis the nurse has ever seen. Both in girth and length. It could be no larger than a AA battery.
The nurse immediately starts laughing. Uncontrollably. You know, one of those laughs that leads to crying. It is hysterical, and you can't stop, no matter what. She is just laughing it up.
The man is patient. She finally gains composure and apologizes.
"I swear on my life, that has never happened before and I promise it will never happen again. It was unprofessional and I am sorry. Please, tell me, what seems to be the problem"
"It's swollen"

I dunno...I kind of liked it.



*in case you were wondering, the search engine was not google. google is not that stupid. it usually brings me to exactly what I want every single time. god bless you google.

No comments:

Post a Comment